Short-Term Camp Rules
1. Understand that we are all different person. (Being different does not mean it’s wrong)
2. Respect different cultures of others. (Indigenous eating habits and culture)
3. Abstain from using your own language. (Use English as official language)
4. Do not enter other people’s room. (If you have anything to do with, just talk in front of the room)
5. Being in a relationship is not allowed.
6. Alcohol and smoking are totally not allowed.
7. Eating snacks is only allowed in designated areas.
8. Any use of swear words any words that can humiliate others is not allowed.
9. Be punctual.
10. Obey the instructions of every teacher.
11. Usage of internet, mobile phones and watching TV is not allowed. (In case of emergency, it is allowed under the supervision of the teachers after getting permission)
Do not run inside the classroom nor swimming pool.
|1. Entrance application||
When you apply for admission, fill out the application form and deposit it with the 1 million won deposit to the MJ Global Academy.
Since we have a limited number of people, please apply at least four weeks in advance for a smooth registration.
|2. Confirmation of registration and payment of tuition.||Your admission will be sent within one week of receipt of the application, and all expenses must be paid two weeks before the commencement of the class.|
|3. Flight Schedule||Please let us know your flight schedule two to four weeks before leaving the country, so you can get a good pick-up service.|
|4. Extending your studies||
Please consult us about the extension two to four weeks before the end of the study period.
The extension fee can be deposited into the MJ Global Academy-designated account within one week of the decision to apply for extension.
|5. Price fluctuation||The MJ Global Academy has the right to change prices for inevitable reasons such as exchange rate hikes, tax increases, and other government actions.|